Front End Engineer Angular (m/f/d)
The Digital Commerce division is committed to digitalization as a means of creating a networked BAUHAUS of the future. Our focus is always on the customer and we aim to create the perfect digital shopping experience. An agile working environment, innovative solutions and committed employees drive the business - and the best indication of this is the company's success: With over 270 specialist centers in 19 countries and one of the top 50 online stores in Germany, BAUHAUS is one of the most successful players in Europe. And we look forward to being even better with your help!
• As Front End Engineer Angular (m/f/d) you closely collaborate with other teams to deliver value to the end-user and adjust and prototype rapidly in response to customer feedback;
• You drive towards adapting and experimenting with new technologies, providing and discussing innovative solution approaches and suggestions for improvement in the development;
• Knowledge about when to use front end software design pattern and when not;
• Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices;
• Ability to decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions;
• Ability to articulate the benefits and challenges of depending on front end libraries, frameworks and tool sets.
• Successfully completed studies in Computer Science or (Business) Informatics or a comparable training;
• At least two years of professional experience as Frontend Developer (m/f/d) with strong UX design skills, problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
• Deep experience in the front end framework Angular and comfortable with test automation and CI/CD setups, especially in the context of cloud environments;
• Sound coding practices including peer code reviews and unit testing;
• Skilled with common front end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript and Node;
• Open-minded personality, comfortable working in a collaborative agile environment;
• Very good knowledge of English.
• The possibility of working 90% remotely, 25 days paid vacation and a good work-life balance;
• Permanent employment contract (6 months probationary period) and attractive remuneration;
• Health insurance (dental coverage included);
• A challenging role in a family owned business with an agile working environment, state-of-the-art technologies as well as personal and professional development opportunities;
• Shopping discounts through the BAUHAUS employee card.
Click here for your online application! BAUHAUS is looking forward to receiving your application.
Before submitting your application, please read the Data Protection Declaration (PDF).