ReactJS Engineer (m/f/d)
The Digital Commerce division is committed to digitalization as a means of creating a networked BAUHAUS of the future. Our focus is always on the customer and we aim to create the perfect digital shopping experience. An agile working environment, innovative solutions and committed employees drive the business - and the best indication of this is the company's success: With over 270 specialist centers in 19 countries and one of the top 50 online stores in Germany, BAUHAUS is one of the most successful players in Europe. And we look forward to being even better with your help!
• As ReactJS Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the agile development of intuitive, responsive applications as well as modular and reusable frontend components of the e-commerce framework;
• You create prototypes, dynamic wireframes and living style guides;
• You develop, implement and operate your team's cloud-native microservices in the production environment and foresee, identify and resolve production issues;
• You participate actively in the transformation processes and support for change;
• You contribute to inner source and drive quality and standards in the internal engineering community, provide and discuss innovative solution approaches and suggestions for improvement in the development.
• Successfully completed studies in Computer Science or Business Informatics or a comparable training;
• At least 3 years of work experience as a Frontend Engineer (m/f/d) with gained knowledge of browser compatibility issues and responsive design;
• Experience with server side tracking implementation is a plus;
• Proactive personality with a strong focus on agile teamwork;
• Very good knowledge of English.
• The possibility of working 90% remotely, 25 days paid vacation and a good work-life balance;
• Permanent employment contract (6 months probationary period) and attractive remuneration;
• Health insurance (dental coverage included);
• A challenging role in a family owned business with an agile working environment, state-of-the-art technologies as well as personal and professional development opportunities;
• Shopping discounts through the BAUHAUS employee card.
Click here for your online application! BAUHAUS is looking forward to receiving your application.
Before submitting your application, please read the Data Protection Declaration (PDF).